- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the computer, mobile or tablet of users when accessing certain web pages, application or platform and allow them to recognize their users.
- They help to adapt websites, applications or platforms to your personal needs.
- They cannot damage your equipment. On the contrary, the fact that they are activated can help to identify and solve errors, as well as to improve the user's navigability.
- They allow, among other functions, to store and retrieve information about the browsing preferences of a user or their equipment.
- What cookies are used?
Owner of the cookies:
- Own cookies are used that we send to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by POMPEU and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies are also used, such as those corresponding to the Google Analytics tool. They are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a Google computer or domain that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- Technical cookies (essential) are those strictly necessary for the user to access and browse https://www.pompeu.es/ , since they allow the user to navigate through the website, and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that are used to enable the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, manage the payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing licenses of the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security features during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
These cookies do not require the user's informed consent.
- Preference or personalization cookies are those that, treated by us, allow us to remember information for the user to access the service with certain features that can differentiate your experience from that of other users. For example, the language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which you access the service, etc.
These cookies may require the user's informed consent if it is the user himself who chooses these features (for example, if he selects the language of the website by clicking).
- Analysis or measurement cookies are those that, treated by Google, allow us to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements in the products or services offered based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
These cookies require the user's informed consent.
- Behavioral advertising (marketing) cookies are those that, processed by us or by third parties, store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific browsing profile.
These cookies require the user's informed consent.
Time of conservation of cookies:
- Session cookies are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies are those in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years (maximum 2 years). This type of information obtained through cookies will not be communicated to third parties or used for unsolicited communications.
- How can you manage the cookies we use?
POMPEU users can manage cookies and, therefore, reject them individually or in their entirety, in the Configuration Panel.
If cookies are disabled or refused, it may happen that some of the functions and/or services may not work properly, such as, for example, remaining identified, keeping purchases in the "shopping cart" in an ecommerce Service, receiving information directed to your location or the viewing of some videos.
The portal does not exercise control over the websites displayed as a result of your search, links or access from our directory. These other websites may place their own cookies or solicit personal information from you.
- How can you disable cookies in the main browsers?
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or to stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'Preferences' menu of your browser.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Firefox: Preferences -> Privacy and Security
- Chrome: Preferences -> Settings -> Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy and Security
- Opera: Settings -> Privacy and Security.
For more information, you can consult the support or help of your browser or through the following links: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Opera.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below is a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this "private mode":
- Internet Explorer 8 and above - Private Browsing
- Safari 2 and above - Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and above - Private Browsing
- FireFox 3.5 and above - Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and higher - Incognito
- How can you disable Google Analytics cookies?
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Are international data transfers made?
According to Articles 44 et seq. of the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), transfers based on an adequacy decision of the European Commission or if there are adequate guarantees through a legally binding and enforceable instrument between public authorities and bodies, or through binding corporate rules, or standard clauses adopted or approved by the Commission, or through codes of conduct or certification mechanisms will be legitimate. Otherwise, the authorization of the competent supervisory authority or, failing that, the explicit consent of the data subject or another of the cases listed in art. 49 RGPD will be required.
We inform you that POMPEU does not carry out international data transfers.
- Is my navigation profiled and are automated decisions made that may affect me legally or significantly? Is my sensitive data processed?
We inform you that POMPEU does not carry out browsing profiling nor does it make automated decisions that may affect you legally or significantly.
We also inform you that POMPEU does not process sensitive data.
- Further information